Super Audio Editor is complex but easy-to-use application created to help you modify your audio files.
It's an excellent assistant of your sound editing work as well as audio enjoyment. It lets you make and edit music, voice and other audio recordings.
When editing audio files you can cut, copy and paste parts of recordings and add effects like echo, delay, reverse, amplification and noise reduction. Furthermore, you can record sounds from various sources as streaming audio, Internet radio, webcasts, music, meetings, classes, seminars, convert LP's, records, tapes, etc. and time recording is also supported.
Super Audio Editor supports all major audio formats and their conversion, such as MP3, WAV, WMA, OGG and many more.
Download here - 8,4 MB
You can use the build-in CD ripper to copy your music tracks and use build-in CD burner to burn your recordings to CD. Other than that the program also provides the text-to-speech and bookmark functions.
Here are some key features of "Super Audio Editor":
· Easy & Fast Audio Editing Mode
· Automated enhancements and easy-to-understand options put the tools you need at your fingertips!
· Easy editing with Cut, Copy, Paste, Mix and Delete.
· Insert silence and autotrim.
· Use unlimited Undo and Redo to go back any number of steps.
· Fast editing of large files.
· Record Everything You Hear
· Use easy various recording tools to create audio projects and gifts.
· Record from microphone, line input and other sources, mono or stereo.
· Digitize recordings from cassette tapes, vinyl records, LPs and minidiscs.
· Level meters can monitor volume levels before, during, and after recording.
· Time recording helps you set the beginning and ending time of automatic recording.
· Capture streaming audio with some sound cards.
· Add Effects for Best Audio Enjoyment
· Amazing sound wizards help you create auditive art.
· Remove static, hiss, hum, or other constant background noises.
· Alter frequencies with Equalization, FFT Filter, and Bass Boost effects.
· Adjust volumes with Compressor, Amplify, and Normalize effects.
· Other built-in effects: Echo, Phaser, Reverse, Chorus, etc.
· Import and Export Your Favorite Music
· If you’re into creating music, you also need tools for many file formats. Import sound files, edit them, and combine them with other files or new recordings. Export your recordings in several common file formats.
· Import and export WAV, AIFF, AU, and OGG Vorbis files.
· Import MPEG audio (including MP2 and MP3 files).
· Export MP3s with the optional LAME encoder library.
· Create WAV or AIFF files suitable for burning to CD.
· Import and export all file formats supported.
· Note: Super Audio Editor currently support WMA, AAC, WAV, MP3, MP2, VOX, GSM, DSP, CDA, AIFF, AU, RAW file formats, etc.
· Sound Quality that Meets Your Needs
· Need specific sound quality? No problem.
· Record and edit 8-bit, 16-bit, 24-bit, and 32-bit (floating point) samples.
· Record at up to 96 kHz.
· Sample rates and formats are converted using high-quality resampling and dithering.
· Mix tracks with different sample rates or formats, and Super Audio Editor will convert them automatically in real-time.
· Special Editing Applications
· We offer you the most considerate functions.
· Batch processing supports up to 32000 files to apply effects and/or convert files.
· Speech synthesis (Text-to-speech) converts your text documents to audio files.
· Bookmark and region manager.
· Spectral analysis (FFT) for visualizing frequencies.
· Built-in CD ripper and CD burner.